Meetings and Voting
1. The SECTION shall hold at least one business meeting annually at a time and place designated by the Executive Committee. Special meetings may be called by the President with the advice and consent of the Executive Committee.
2. Decisions at business meetings of the SECTION shall be in accordance with the Constitution of the Society.
3. Each SECTION member is entitled to one vote on all matters requiring the approval of membership.
4. A quorum at business meetings shall be 15 members of the SECTION.
5. Meetings shall be conducted according to the latest edition of Roberts Rules of Order.
6. Decisions at meetings are by simple majority of Active Members voting, except 2/3 majorities are required in special cases such as amending the Bylaws and suspending a Rule. Other less frequently used voting requirements are described in Robert’s Rules of Order.