1. Voting members of the Executive Committee shall consist of the current elected officers and the immediate Past-President of the SECTION. The Newsletter Editor will serve as a non-voting member of the Executive Committee.
2. The Executive Committee shall have authority to determine policies and conduct business consistent with the objectives of the SECTION.
3. Meetings of the Executive Committee may be held at the call of the President when a majority of the committee members can meet and conduct business.
4. Business and voting by the Executive Committee may be conducted by mail, email or conference call.
5. A quorum is required for transaction of official business at an Executive Committee meeting. A quorum for an Executive Committee meeting shall consist of three of the four members. Executive Committee members can appoint a proxy.
6. Each member of the Executive Committee shall have one vote on Executive Committee decisions. In the event of a tie, the President’s vote shall be the deciding vote.